All Sarkari Jobs Popular In India in 2018
In current modern time youngsters are fond of Private Jobs like software developer, data scientist etc.
Though a huge category of youngsters are aspirants of Sarkari Jobs in India. Students, aspirants are
spending more than 3-4 years for preparation for those government jobs.
List of Top Sarkari Jobs Popular in India
1: UPSC Civil Services
UPSC Stands for Union Public Service Commission. This is Constitutional body ruled under articles 315
to article 322. Initially the Public Service started in India by Britishers in year 1854.
Satendranath Tagore, brother of RavinderNath Tagore the first Indian who qualified the Civil Services.
Every year approx. 1000 vacancies are open by Central Government of India for various posts.
Exams Conducted by UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
- Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019
- C.D.S. Examination (I), 2019
- CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2019
- N.D.A. & N.A. Examination (I), 2019
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 through CS(P) Examination 2019
- I.E.S./I.S.S. Examination, 2019
- Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2019
- Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2019
- Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019
- Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019
- C.D.S. Examination (II), 2019
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019
- N.D.A. & N.A. Examination (II), 2019
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2019
- S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE
Main exam conducted by the UPSC is Civil Services, one of the world’s toughest exam and most popular in
India among the yougerters. Every year 9-10 Lakhs aspirants fill the form but only 5-6 lakh give the pre-exam
and only 1000 out of them get the posts.
2: SSC CGL
This exam organised by SSC, where as SSC for Staff Service Commission and CGL stands for Combine
Graduate Level. There are more than 20 types of posts are filled for central government of India from this exam.
There are more than 30 lakh of aspirants are filling this form every year.
SSC is organising many exams every year out of which below are some of the SSC exams Popular in India.
- Combined Graduate Level Examination- 2018
- Combined Higher Secondary Level, CHSL – 2018
- Stenographer Grade’C’ & ‘D’ Examination
- Junior Engineer in PWD, Agrriculture Department
- Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination
- Recruitment of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination
- Phase-VI/2018 Selection Posts
3: Banking Exams by IBPS
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducting three types of exams in
banking sector every year. There are three types of posts are PO Probationary Officers, Clerks , and SO
Specialist Officers under these three categories there are more than 25,000 posts are opened every year.
This shows that this sarkari job is popular in India.
Participating banks under IBPS
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank – United Commercial Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank