This post will give an idea of how to save money of amount Rs.15 per order with the Amazon Prime No-Rush shipping program. This is only for the Amazon Prime Members and if you are an online shopper then you can save a lump sum of Rs.1000 per month additionally.
Who can use Amazon Prime No-Rush Shipping?
- This benefit will be use only by the users having Amazon prime membership.
- Only Pre-payment of the order is valid for this Amazon Prime No-rush membership.
- If you are not an Amazon Prime Membership then Subscribe Now
What amount you can save with Amazon Prime No-Rush Shipping Program?
- You can save Rs.15 per order.
- So if you are Online Shopper and doing shopping from Amazon India then this will save up to Rs.1000 additional per month.
What is the minimum order value to get Amazon Prime No-Rush Shipping Program?
- The minimum order value per order is Rs.200 means for every order value of Rs.200 you can use it.
- Only Pre-payment of the order is valid in this means no cash on delivery is valid for the No-Rush shipping program.
In which account the amount will transfer and what will happen if we will cancel the order?
- The cashback of Rs.15 under the Amazon Prime No-rush shipping program will be given to Amazon Pay balance.
- If you cancel the order the offer amount will be deducted from the Amazon Pay balance.
In how many days the order will deliver if we choose Amazon Prime No-Rush Program?
For Amazon prime Member the delivery time is 1 or 2 days or on same-day delivery. If you choose the Amazon Prime No-Rush shipping program the order will deliver in 2-4 business days.
How many products of Amazon will be under the No-Rush shipping program?
Only some specific products are there under Amazon prime No-Rush shipping program.