Amazon India is India’s largest online marketplace where 12 million products sell and listed 350 million products so subscribing prime membership of Amazon India has its own benefit. Below we have listed the direct and indirect benefits of Amazon Prime Membership.
What is Amazon Prime Membership
- Amazon Prime Membership is a type of special service where a registred user of Amazon India can receive special benefits over the normal registered users. The benefits are below.
Benefits of Amazon Prime Membership
Monetary Benefits of Amazon Prime Membership
- Get access of free delivery one or two days to depend upon the location.
- Get the benefit of No-rush shipping and save money of Rs.15 per order.
- Free scheduled delivery to the eligible address.
- Free Same-day delivery depends upon the address location and product.
- Zero minimum order value for free standard delivery.
- Free early access to Amazon Sales i.e you will get access to Amazon Sales some hours before live for all registered users.
- Amazon Prime members will get Lightning Deals and Deals of the day for prime members.
Entertainment Benefits of Amazon Prime Members
- Amazon Prime members will get access to Amazon Prime Video means you can enjoy the latest web series like Mirzapur, Comistaan, etc and all theses are ads-free i.e no commercial ads.
- Amazon Prime members will get unlimited access to amazon music means you can listen to online music of unlimited songs and without commercial ads.
- Amazon Prime Members will get access to Prime reading means you will get unlimited access of book reading, comics reading and you can read all of them on your kindle reader.
- Amazon Prime Members will get benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card means if you are eligible Amazon Prime membership you will get 5% additional back on Amazon purchase.
- Amazon Prime members will get an additional offer 15% on subscribe and Save.