This post is about World Mental Health Day and its theme. Why we are celebrating World Mental Health Day in world. Year wise themes.
World Mental Health celebration Reason?
World Mental Health Day is celebrate to educated people about mental health education, awareness and its advocacy against social stigma.
- It was first celebrated on October 10, 1992.
- It is an initiative of the World Federation of Mental Health.
- The person who initiated this was Deputy Secretary-General Richard Hunter.
- World Mental Health was celebrated with themes from 1994.
- The theme of World Mental Health Day 1994 was “Improving the Quality of Mental Health Services throughout the World”.
- The theme of World Mental Health Day 2019 was “Mental Health Promotion and Suicide Prevention“.
- Nearly 150 member countries have signed for this mission.
You May Like :
- List of Books By Former President of India APJ Abdul Kalam
- ग्लाइसेमिक इंडेक्स इन हिंदी (GLYCEMIC INDEX IN HINDI)
- Free Online Classes For Upcoming Haryana Gram Sachiv and Haryana Police Vacancy
- Buy More and Save More on Amazon India
- राष्ट्रीय आपदा प्रबंधन प्राधिकरण ने बताया की भूकंम्प आये तो क्या करें क्या न करें