Here we are sharing the YouTube videos of Indian Navy which shoes what exactly Indian Navy do for us and how they work and save us and our country and is one of the largest Naval force in the world.
We have taken the videos from Official YouTube Channel of Indian Navy just to share more and more amoung Indians so that we can salute sacrifies of our Naval warriors who save us from all the external, internal and natural calamities.
About Indian Navy – Worlds Best Naval Force
- Founded 26th January 1950.
- Role – Naval warfare, force projection, sealift, nuclear deterrence
- Indian Navy Day – 04th December
- Headquarter – Integrated Defence Headquarter, New Delhi
- Motto(s) – शं नो वरुणः in eng – “May the Lord of Water be auspicious unto us”.
- Motto – Recruitment – “Indian Navy – An Ocean of Opportunities”.
- Indian Navy Size –
Active Personnel – 67,252
Reserve Personnel – 55,000
Active Ships – 150
Air Crafts – 300