Hey friends, this post is about sharing official notifications regarding career opportunities in Indian Coast Gaurd from time to time, whereas the openings are for Officers’ entry and Non-Officers entry. So if you are a defense job lover, and aspirants must have a look at these openings. Apply online from 21 Dec – 27 Dec 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Gaurd as an Officer 02/2021 batch (SRD)
In this, we are sharing details about Class “A” Officer post name Assistant Commandant entry in Indian Coast Gaurd only for reserved class – OBC, SC, and ST.
Below is the eligibility criteria for Assistant Commandant opening in Indian Coast Gaurd.
- Exam: General Duty Class “A” Assistant Commandant 02/2021 batch (SRD).
- Caste: Special Drive for SC, ST, and OBC.
- A candidate who has passed Bachelor’s degree with min 60% marks.
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
- Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD).
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ST candidates.
- No relaxation is applicable for 12th class marks.
- Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to fix the cut off percentage for the issue of PSB call up letters.
- Vacancy Count : SC -05, ST – 14 , OBC – 06 , total – 25
Additional Details in Eligibility Criteria.
- Shortlisting will be done on a higher percentage of marks.
- The only candidate who completed their degree is to apply.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary ground from any other service will not be eligible to apply,
- Candidates must not be arrested, convicted, or prosecuted for criminal charges.
- Free boarding & lodging facility for the duration of FSB. TO & Fro Rail fares.
Online Application for Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Gaurd.
- Online Application accepted from 21 Dec 2020 to 27 Dec 2020.
- Email and Phone number of the candidate are compulsory.
- The date, time, and venue will be intimated personally via email communication
- In the case of the OBC non-Creamy layer, the certificate should be older than 3 years.