To avoid long ques in banks majorly wanted to know the bank account balance in their PM Jandhan accounts Bank of Baroda has started an excellent and user convenient facility called Missed call Facility. So in this post lets know about this Missed call facility in detail.
What is Missed Call Facility?
Missed call facility is to know your bank account which is for PM Jandhan account is just give a missed call by your bank registered mobile number. Once you give a missed call you will get the current bank balance in SMS in just 5-10 min.
What is the toll-free missed call number for the Bank account balance?
All the bank account users of the PM Jandhan Yojana Bank account of Bank of Baroda have to give a missed call on Call: 8468001111 from your registered mobile number.
The main feature of Missed call Facility
- This very easy and just a missed call.
- You can check your PM Jandhan Bank account 24X7 anytime anywhere.
- Balance of accounts under Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD), and Cash Credit (CC) will be provided through this facility.
- For people of having more than one account registred with the same mobile number. You will receive messages in 2 or 3 lengths.
- Customers can avail of this facility maximum 3 times a day. This means you can check your bank account balance 3 times a day.
Minimum Requirement to avail missed call facility
- The missed calling number must be registered with the bank.
- Only Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) types account to get the details.
- To get the bank balance message you have to give a miss call to Call: 8468001111
Want to receive a mini statement in SMS of your Jandhan account?
YOu can also check and receive a bank statement of your PM Jandhan bank account. for this, you have to give a missed call to number: 8468001122.