Yes it’s true, if you are looking to open a zero balance saving account in India then you must read this post where we are sharing details of banks which are providing Digital Saving Bank account with Zero Balance and you can also apply it from here and open your saving account in just a few minutes.
What is a Digital Saving Bank Account?
A Digital Saving Bank account is a simple saving bank account as what we have earlier. We are saying this as a Digital Saving bank account because we can open this Saving Bank account without going to the branch office of the concerned bank and we can open it just from our mobile and right now. This will help us to maintain social distancing and also from the long bank queue. This is also the power to our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s Digital India.
Benefits of having Digital Saving Bank Account
- You can open your Saving Bank account just in a few steps and from your mobile phone itself.
- A Digital Saving Bank account will save your time and money by not going to the branch office of the concerned bank.
- Digital Saving Bank is totally paperless. and a very easy process.
- You can operate it without going to the concerned bank branch office.
- Many of the banks are giving zero balance facilities to the Digital Saving Bank account. Some of them are IPPB (India Post paying Bank), Kotak 811 (Kotak Mahindra Bank) Axis Bank ASAP.
- Meaning of Zero Balance means you need not to maintain a minimum balance in your bank account and the bank will also not charged to you.
Benefits of Opening Kotak 811 Digital Saving Account
- As said you can open you Kotak Digital Saving Bank in just a few minutes without going bank.
- Kotak 811 is a Zero Balance Bank account for Indian Resident means if you are living in India then you can open your Zero Balance Digital Saving Account.
- You will get 4% of interest on your Digital Saving Bank Account.
- You will get a Virtual Debit card means you can start paying online from the opening of the Digital Saving Bank account.
- With Kotak Digital Saving Bank account You can transfer money, pay your postpaid mobile bills, prepaid mobile bills, Home rent, house tax, Life Insurance premium, etc.
Minimum Requirement to Open a Kotak Digital Saving Bank Account
- He/She must be above 25 years and below 45 years.
- He/She must be a Salaried person.
- Location: Top Metro Cities.