Indian Premier League’s Twelfth Season in 2019
According to BCCI IPL 2019 could be held in South Africa or United Arab Emirates (UAE) due to Indian
general elections. Dates will be shared by BCCI in some time.
As the time of match is coming near the market of branding, promotions is going hot. Brands are now coming
in touch with many of the marketers.
Now VIVO IPL contest is hosted by Star India Private Limited to promote the IPL 2019. Now you have a chance
to win flights tickets of New Zealand and many others. For more information please click here.
Campaign Name :
Election se Selection – Cricket Player.
Date of Participation in Election se Selection
08 Dec – 17 Dec 2018 – PARTICIPATE NOW
Steps to Win the Contest
- All Participants must register themselves on the Platform. Register Now
- All the Participants must be residing in India during the Contest Period.
- Each Participant is required to visit the Platform and answer the Contest Question.
- The Participant should submit their entry containing their answers to the Contest Question
- on the Platform during the Contest Period (“Entry”).
- Any Entry which does not contain all of the elements mentioned in this paragraph shall not be considered valid Entry and shall be deemed null and void without requirement of any intimation by STAR.