This post is having the frequently asked questions in the RRB NTPC exam and First in India. If you are preparing for government jobs like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Railway RRB NTPC exams, and other Sarkari Naukri exams.
Previous Year Asked Question in Railway RRB NTPC
|First In India||Name of Organisation/Person|
|The First Bank in India||Bank of Hindustan (1770)|
|First General Post Office of India||Madras (GPO 1786)|
|India’s First Plane to be Hijacked||Fokker Friendship Plane (1971)|
|First talkie Film in India||Alam Ara (931)|
|First Satellite of India||Aryabhatt|
|The first state of India implement Panchayati Raj||Rajasthan|
|District to become India’s First totally electrified district||Palakkad|
|The city of India to have e-court||Ahmedabad|
|First Indian to win Individual Olympic Gold||Abhinav Bindra|
|First Lunar probe||Chandrayaan -1 (October)|
|First dedicated Military Satellite||Rukmini (01 G-Sat-7)|
|First Mars Orbiter Mission||5th November, 2013|
|First Central Agricultural University||Imphal (Manipur)|
|First State to attain 100% Primary Literacy Level||Kerala|
Previous Year Asked Question in Railway RRB NTPC on Uses of Radioisotopes
- Iodine – 131 – is employed to study the structure and activity of thyroid gland. It is also used in internal radiation therapy for the treatment of thyroid disease.
- Iodine-123 – is used in brain imagning.
- Cobalt-60 – is used in external radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer.
- Sodium-24 – is injected along with salt solution to trace the flow of blood.
- Phosphorous-32 – is used for leukemia therapy.
- Carbon-14 – is used to study the kinetics of photosynthesis.
Previous Year Asked Question in Railway RRB NTPC on Metals and Ores
|Sodium (Na)||Chile Salt Petre(NaNo3),|
Common Salt or Brine (NaCl)
|Aluminium (Al)||Bauxite (Al2O3.2H2O)|
Epsom Salt (MgSO4. 7H2O)
|Calcium (Ca)||Calcite (CacO3)|