How many calories are found in which food and how do we calculate our calories?
What is calories ?
- Energy in food.
- scientific definition – unit of energy in food
- All the health issues that come after being overweight are BP, sugar, Celastrol, uric acid, joint pain, heart issues related with calories.
- Every one of our food has energy, food, junk food is different different unit of calories.
- Every person needs different amounts of calories. Depends male / female, age ? , How much physical activity is there, if there is a setting job.
- There is a fund of calories, if you take as many calories as your body requirement, then the body will remain fit.
- If you take more calories than over weight if you take less calories then under weight
- If calories are not used, it does not cause physical activity, body parts do not move, and then calories will be converted into fat.
Calories We Get From 3 Things
Carbohydrates are also found in sugar.
- 1 Gram Carbohydrate = 4 Calories
If 1 gram of carbohydrate is called, then only 4 grams of calories are available.
- 1 Gram Protein = 4 Calories
If 1 gram of protein is called, then only 4 grams of calories are available.
- 1 Gram Fat = 9 Calories
If you say 1 gram of fat, then only 9 grams of calories are available.
So let’s know how many calories are available in which food
0 (zero) Calories
Only water . Water is very important for our health, it is very important to take our digestive and we get toxin out of our body. If the weight is 20 Kg, then 1 liter of water should be consumed daily. Water taken from our health is very important.
20 Calories (100 Gram)
All Green Vegetable (आलू को छोड़ कर) Each type of green vegetable, if you eat 100 grams of green vegetable, you get 20 calories.
50 Calories (100 Gram)
All Fruit (आम और केला छोड़ कर) If you eat 100 grams of fruit, then only 50 calories are available.
100 Calories (100 Gram)
All types of grains are available such as wheat, rice, corn, millet and all types of lentils like Rajma, Chana, these are also found in 100 calories (potato, mango, banana are also available).
- In 100 grams of cooked rice, 75% water is 25% rice, if you take raw rice, after cooking it will be around 400 grams.
- 100 calories in 1 roti and 100 calories in 1 bowl of lentils.
500 Calories (100 Gram)
All the fry items in it are food, such as Gulab Jamun, Samosa, Aloo Bhujia, Pizza, Burgers, Pakora etc…., all come in 500 calories.
1000 Calories (100 Gram)
All types of oil foods come in 1000 calories whether you use olive oil or mustard oil (mustard), desi ghee, rice bronzed oil, it will get calories in the same.
- 100 gram oil , 1 gram fat in 9 calories
- 100 x 9 = 900 calories
If you want to lose weight and fat lose, then 500 – 1000 calories will not have to be taken.
| FRMULA CALCULATE CALORIES |
22/24 x weight x 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.9
22 = Female 1.2 = No Workout, sitting job
24 = Male 1.3 = Normal Workout
1.5 – 1.7 = More Exercise, Gym