Hey friends if you are looking for a free trading account, then you can choose this free trading account from ICICI Direct which is very fast, secure. ICICI Direct is the best option for you. Check the benefits of start trading with ICICI Direct.
Benefits of joining Online Trading Account of ICICI Direct
- Intraday Trading Starts @ Rs.15
- Sell Stocks and Get money within 30 Minutes.
- Rs.50,000 free brokerages on stock and fund transfer.
ICICI direct’s Prime Brokerage Plan
- 8.9% P.A Margin Trading Funding.
- 0.15% to 0.25% Delivery Brokerage.
- Rs.15 Intraday Trading.
Why choose a Demat and Trading A/C with ICICIdirect?
- 50+ Lakh Customers – Trusted by 50+ Lakhs customers & Backed by the ICICI group.
- 365 Days – Buy Stocks today and Pay within 365 days with margin Trading (Available for stocks listed on both NSE & BSE)
- India’s Best retail broker – Best retail broker of the year 2018, & retail Broker of the Year 2019 at the Outlook Money Awards.
Get additional benefits worth 11,673#
- Money Control Subscription – Get a Year subscription worth Rs. 1999.
- ET Prime.com – Quarterly Digital magazine worth Rs.999.
- Wealth Insight – Wealth Insights annual subscription worth Rs. 1050.
- ICICI Direct – ICFL secrets to creating wealth free online courses worth Rs.5000.
- Mutual Fund Insight – MF insights annual subscription Rs. 1026.
- ICICI Direct – ICFL Beginner to stock investing free online course worth.
Awards to ICICI Direct for Trading Business
OutLook Money Awards
- Best Retail Broker of the year 2018,’16,’15.
- Best e-Brokerage house of the year 2014,’13,’12,’11,’09,’07
UTI CNBC TV 18 Financial Advisory Award
- Best Performing National Financial Advisor Equity Broker 2018,’17,’15.
D&B Equity Broking Awards
- The Largest Equity e-Broking House and The Best Equity Broking House in the Cash Segment 2015,’14,’13,’12.
Frequently Asked Questions for ICICI Direct
- What is Trading account?
The 3-in-1 online trading account gives you the convenience of opening a online trading, demat & bank account. You can view live share price, do share trading on NSE and BSE, trade in Futures & Options, Currencies, invest in Mutual Funds, IPOs and Life Insurance through our seamless and secure 3-in-1 online trading account.
- What are the features of Trading account?
A: Seamless Trading: You can trade in shares without going through the hassle of tracking settlement cycles, writing cheques and transfer instructions. Absolutely hassle-free!
B: Security: Instead of transferring monies to a broker’s pool or towards deposits, you can manage your own demat and bank accounts when you trade through ICICIdirect.com. It provides you the flexibility to pay only when you trade
C: Wide range of products: Share trading in both NSE and BSE, innovative offerings like – Margin, MarginPlus, BTST, SPOT. Derivatives trading, overseas trading, mutual funds, IPOs and on-line life insurance
D: Control: You can rest assured, that your order will be precisely for the amount you wanted it to be, without any deviation, giving you full control of your money and your trades
E: Award-Winning Research: We understand the need for the right research to make the right investment decision and has focused heavily on this area. Our team with its consistent delivery has been voted as the ‘Most preferred brand of financial advisory services’ at the CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards, 2007
F: Tracking and Review: Monitoring your investments is as important if not more than making that investment itself. Our portfolio tracker and watchlist along with SMS alerts will always keep you updated on the status of your investments with us and act on them when required
- Apart from Trading account, what else is required to start online investment?
After opening trading account, you need to have a bank balance in your linked Savings Account with your trading account and one has to choose his brokerage plan like Prime or prepaid.
- What is the difference between Demat and Trading account?
The key difference between a Demat and a Trading account is that a Demat account is used to hold your securities such as your share certificates and other documents in electronic format whereas a Trading account is used for buying and selling these securities in the stock market. The combination of Trading, Demat and savings account is known as a 3-in-1 account in the stock market.
- What is ICICIdirect.com 3-in-1 account i.e. Demat, Trading and Bank account?
ICICIdirect offers you a Unique 3-in-1 On-line Trading Account which integrates your demat, savings and trading account t have secure and seamless investment experience.
Advantages of 3-in-1 account:
The 3-in-1 trading account gives you the convenience of opening a demat, trading & bank account. Trade in Shares, Futures & Options, Currencies, invest in Mutual Funds, IPOs and Life Insurance through our seamless and secure 3-in-1 online trading account.
– Integrates your banking, trading and demat account
– Single window for all your investment needs
– Live streaming quotes with Trade Racer
– Accessibility on multiple platforms for trading like web, mobile and call-n-trade(Place order over the phone)
– Distinguished Brokerage Plans for various Products
- What are the charges to open ICICIdirect 3-in-1 account which includes Demat, trading and savings account?
Account opening charges for trading account depends on the scheme opted by customer for Demat account charges depend on Demat account opted by customer (BSDA / REGULAR) and for saving account is ₹5000.
The Account opening fee varies from 0 to ₹975 rupees. There are multiple schemes available, for more details on the scheme, please call on 1860 123 1122.
There is no AMC (Annual Maintenance charges) for Demat Account for the first Year. However, charge of ₹700 (excluding taxes) is levied from 2nd year onwards.
However, if the Demat account is under BSDA, no AMC is levied for holding value upto ₹50000.
- What documents are required to open 3-in-1 account with us?
– Address proof
– Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
– Passport-sized colour photographs
- List of Books By Former President of India APJ Abdul Kalam
- ग्लाइसेमिक इंडेक्स इन हिंदी (GLYCEMIC INDEX IN HINDI)
- Free Online Classes For Upcoming Haryana Gram Sachiv and Haryana Police Vacancy
- Buy More and Save More on Amazon India
- राष्ट्रीय आपदा प्रबंधन प्राधिकरण ने बताया की भूकंम्प आये तो क्या करें क्या न करें