Here is the detailed information about how to apply online for e-pass under lock down due corona virus in India if there to go inside or outside your district. In this application individual or organisation can apply online for e-pass in covid lock down. Here is the process.
Process to Apply Online for E-pass
Apply online e-pass only from the government of India websites having last gov.in, nic.in. You can apply directly from your state’s official website or district official website.
I’m taking example of Uttar Pradesh district’s official websites.
- I’m taking Gorakhpur disctrict for the application.
- You have to search Gorakhpur disctrict official website. You will get option gorakhpur.nic.in in first option. This is government official website of district as in last of domain name nic.in is mentioned.
- Click on the website, you will get option EPass on the main heading. Click on EPASS.
- You will be directed to http://188.8.131.52/covidepass/
- There are two options Apply Movement pass and second Download Epass.
- Click on Apply Movement Pass, for this you have to enter mobile number and enter otp.
- Once You filled the form you form will be under verification from SDM level officer of the district.
- You will be informed once your request will approved which will be notified by SMS.
Pictorial Steps How to Apply EPass
So if you are looking epass only in case of medical emergency only. So don’t panic
Documents required for EPass Under Lock Down for Medical Emergency
- Original Pan Card, Adhar card, Voter id card or any Government of India identity card.
- Scan it o take clear pic of Adhar Card, Pan Card or Voter id
- Your clear photo which have to upload on the website.