Jeevan Pramaan is a digital platform launched by the Government of India for senior citizens to obtain a digital life certificate without the need for physical presence. This initiative is aimed at reducing the physical hardships and inconveniences faced by senior citizens in obtaining their life certificates.
Benefits of Jeevan Praman Application through Face Authentication
- Work on Common Andriod Smartphone.
- No External Device is needed.
- No More visits to the Bank.
- A solution for worn-out fingerprints.
Requirements of Jeevan Praman Application through Face Authentication
- Android smartphone version 7.0 & above.
- Internet Connection.
- Aadhar Number registered with person disbursing authority(Bank/Post Office/others)
- Camera Resolution 5MP or more.
Process of Jeevan Praman Application through Face Authentication
- Step 1 – Fill in the following details:
Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, and Email id(optional).
- Step 2 – Fill Name as per Aadhar
Select for – Type of Pension, sanctioning Authority, Disbursing Agency, Agency
Enter PPO Number
Enter your Bank Account Number.
- Step 3 – Confirm by Clicking on YES if you want to Add any other pension. Else click on NO.
- Step 4 – Click on YES to continue Face Authentication.
- Step 5 – Blink Your eyes and hold Your Face still.
- Step 6 – After successful face authentication your Life Certificate is generated.
You will receive an SMS containing the PRAMAAN ID and the link to download the Life Certificate.
Do’s & Don’ts of Jeevan Praman Application through Face Authentication
|Ensure Good lighting conditions for proper Face Scan
|There should be no other person in the frame while you are doing Face Scan
|The room should be well-lit during Face Authentication
|Do not keep your Aadhaar Number/ Biometrics locked
|Hold your Face Still and Blink Your Eyes while doing Face Scan
|Do keep a phone camera too near too Lok sabha
|Ensure a good internet Connection