Digital payment Jan Saksharta abhiyan is basically original campaign name Digital payment abhiyan running by Government of India to spread awareness about Digital Payment.
What is Digital Payment Abhiyan?
- As internet is penetrating in India people now moving to online payment. So this campaign is to aware people of India about Digital Payment.
- Hashtags – #DigitalPaymentHarbar #SaralaurSurakshit
- This Campaign is to draw attention of people of India about the safe and secure usage of Digital payment.
- It is a multilingual pan India campaign in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada and Marathi attempting to engage with communities
Why Digital Payment?
- Now people are highly using internet hence payment transactions moving from cash to internet and doing it from Debit cards, credit cards, internet banking.
- Its fast, easy and can do payment from anywhere to anywhere.
- To fights situations like lock down and by online payments we can easily make social distancing is maintain.
Digital Payment Abhiyan Campaign Partners
- Airtel Payment Bank
- Axis Bank
- CID Karnataka
- Google Pay
- Government of Telangana
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Master Card etc
Digital Payment Abhiyan – Not to Dos
- Never share OTP or Password to anyone.
- Never share Credit Card or Debit Card Numbers, CVV and Expiry dates or your credit cards debit cards to any one.
- No Bank employees asked for your password, otp, cvv numbers.
- Never share any of your OTP, CVV numbers to any KYC calls.
- Never share banks details to any email or sms.
- Never do payments or download apps from free wifi network.
Digital Payment Abhiyan – To Dos
- Update Your Wallets and UPI time to time from Official websites only,
- Verify the beneficiary before sending money from UPI.
- Always have strong password and update it time to time.