Hi Friends, this post heading with “Kyon Jaruri Hai Health Insurance Aur Kaun Sa Hai Best Health Insurance Company Bharat Mein” shares why health insurance is necessary for you and your family? How health insurance will help you and your family in your hard times due to a medical emergency? Which is the best health Insurance Company in India? Which is the Best Health Insurance plan for individuals or Families? We Popular in India here sharing the videos from the experts of the Insurance industry to know about the above questions and answers.
Health Insurance & Its Need
1: What is Health Insurance – Know its Importance & Benefits
Health Insurance is financial protection that covers medical expenses arising due to an illness or an injury. These medical expenses include the cost of hospitalization, surgeries, ICU charges, ambulance cost, and daycare procedures. You can buy a health insurance plan for yourself or your family under a floater cover. In the current pandemic situation, health insurance plays a vital role in securing medical expenses and thus safeguarding your finances.
Importance of Health Insurance
Buying a health insurance policy for yourself and your family is important because medical care is expensive, especially in the private sector. Hospitalization can burn a hole in your pocket and derail your finances. It will become even tough, if the person who brings in the money, is now in a hospital bed. All this can be avoided by just paying a small annual premium which would lessen your stress in case of medical emergencies.
Benefits of Health Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Cashless Treatment
- Pre & Post Hospitalization
- Cost of Hospitalization
- ICU Charges
- Ambulance Cost
- Day Care Procedure
- Room Rent
- Tax Benefit under section 80D
2: Why You Should Buy Health Insurance?
Most people need medical care at some point. Health insurance covers these costs and offers many other important benefits. Health insurance protects you from unexpected, high medical costs. You pay less for covered in-network health care, even before you meet your deductible.
Here are the major reasons for getting Health Insurance
- Changing Lifestyle
- Beat Medical Inflation
- Avail quality healthcare facilities
- Access to specialized treatments
- Cashless hospitalization
- Tax Savings
- Preventive Health Check-ups
3: Why Choose HDFC ERGO Health Insurance?
- Cashless Claim Service
- 10,000+ Network Hospitals
- 4.4 Customer Rating
- Almost 2 Decades of Serving Insurance
- One of Most Trusted Brand
- 1.5 Crore+ Happy Customers
Features of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
- The plan provides coverage of up to 4 members of your family which is sufficient for today’s nuclear family setups.
- Health insurance plans from HDFC Ergo come with lifelong renewal, thus saving you from the stress of uncalled medical emergencies.
- Health insurance plans with no sub-limit on room rents available.
- The company provides a 5% bonus on the sum insured for every claim-free year.
- The policy comes with a provision of reimbursement of health check-up expenses after 4 claim free years.
Important things to know before buying a Health Insurance Policy
- Age Criteria – Age is one of the crucial deciding factors when it comes to health insurance. While purchasing a medical policy do keep in mind the age of the family members like in a family floater policy, the cost of premium would depend on the age of the eldest family member.
- Premium & Coverage – You should buy a policy that offers adequate coverage, without compromising on the benefits and at a premium that you can afford.
- Waiting Period – Compare and choose a plan that comes with a minimum waiting period to be able to claim the benefits in case of a health emergency.
- Cashless Hospitalization – It will be helpful if you check with your insurer for the list of impaneled hospitals and know what all network hospitals are there in your vicinity.
- Hospitalization Coverage – Buy a plan that covers expenses incurred before and after the hospitalization as well to save expenses incurred on ambulance charges, medical tests, medicines, doctor fees, etc.
- Coverage of Maternity Expenses
- Claim Process.
4: What are Top-up Plans in Health Insurance?
A top-up health insurance plan, as the name suggests, acts as an enhancement to your existing health insurance. If you already have health insurance or a corporate health cover and wish, get a wider cover at a low premium then a top-up plan works best.
Advantages of top-up policies over increasing the coverage amount for the existing health insurance policy are –
• Top-up plans are more cost-effective
• Coverage amount for an existing policy can be increased up to a limit